9.09.2011

Little September Loves

Oh September, how I love you. September means nice fall weather, football games, and much more that I love!

CURRENTLY LOVING:

1. Leopard Print Pumps from Banana. Just picked these up last weekend and fell in love!



2. The Pioneer Woman. She does it ALL. She lives on a ranch and blogs about her kids, husband, dogs, cooking and photography. The best part about her blog is that she is just so witty that I can't stop reading - I laugh at almost every post AND get a great recipe or cooking tip out of it! I made her Peach-Whiskey Barbecue recipe the other day and it was so good! I like her blog because she shows you step-by-step pictures of how to make certain things and her recipes are so tasty! http://thepioneerwoman.com/


3. I may or may not be obsessed with Style Me Pretty. For those that don't know, its a wedding blog that showcases real weddings. It is such a beautiful blog, I have to read it daily. Although I have been married for 6 months now, I still have weddings on my mind! Here's the link, have fun! http://www.stylemepretty.com/

4. The Help. Ok, this movie was one of the best movies I have ever seen. It was truly wonderful and inspiring. I haven't read the book yet, but now I want to. Go see it, you won't regret it!

5. Fort Worth Fav: Lamberts. I just had to tell you all about my favorite restaurant in Fort Worth. This is truly a love. It's a "ranch cuisine in a big city setting." Something about their green chile grits keeps me coming back.


6. Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. This book is so amazing. Every day, there is a new devo that is deep and thought-provoking. I love reading them daily. Here is today's devo:

"Walk with Me along paths of trust. The most direct route between point A and point B on your life-journey is the path of unwavering trust in Me. When your faith falters, you choose a trail that meanders and takes you well out of your way. You will get to point B eventually, but you will have lost precious time and energy. As soon as you realize you have wandered from your trust-path, look to Me and whisper, "I trust You, Jesus." This affirmation will help you get back on track. Trust in Me with all your heart, and I will make your paths straight.


Well, that's it for today! I hope you enjoyed today's little loves!

Brittany Bradshaw

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours DesignsCute Blog Designs