9.09.2011

Hello!

Hello and welcome to my new blog: Currently Loving. I have been thinking about starting this for a while now and decided to just go with it! I will be posting on life's little loves; whether that be a devotional I am loving, a new & inspiring recipe, a Fort Worth favorite spot, a sassy new outfit or any thing/place/event I am currently loving.... I hope that you enjoy. :)

I know life can get so busy and we all get caught up in work, schedules, etc. So, my hope is that when you read my blog, it will inspire you to look around your world and start loving more. Sometimes people and things will surprise you and completely make your day in a way that you didn't even know they could!

I am new to the blog world, so things might be a little messy at first but I will try to inspire and entertain you! Thanks for reading!

Brittany Bradshaw

0 comments:

 
Simply Yours DesignsCute Blog Designs